This project is 100% funded by Water Charity, a 501(c)(3) public charity. At the end of each post there will be a link where you can donate to sponsor that week’s pump. If you would like to make a general donation towards our project just click the donate button below!
Pump Count: 31
DisclaimerThe contents of this blog do not represent any position of the U.S. Government, Peace Corps, or Water Charity.
- RT @PeaceCorps: Check out a project in #Senegal by two PCVs from #California, this year's Top State. They're installing 52 water pumps! ... 2 years ago
- State Department and Peace Corps press releases about our project this week. Check it out! iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/art… 2 years ago
- Alas all good things must come to an end... time to give up internet and get my hands back in the dirt. 2 years ago
- Enjoying some fast internet in Dakar after spending Thanksgiving here. More posts soon to come. 2 years ago
- Senegal is in three days of religious parties for Tabaski, celebrating the faith of Abraham when told to sacrifice his son. 3 years ago
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30