Welcome to 52 pumps in 52 weeks! We are officially one month from the start of this year long project and while we aren’t installing anything yet we are hard at work ramping up pump production, selecting villages, talking to local leaders and generally preparing for the onslaught of activity that awaits us. While we’re busy preparing take this time to check out the other pages on our blog. We have information about the project, ourselves, our funders and much more. Also stay tuned for posts about water technologies, profiles of our Senegalese counterparts, and a message from the Director of Peace Corps Senegal. Thanks!
Pump Count: 31
DisclaimerThe contents of this blog do not represent any position of the U.S. Government, Peace Corps, or Water Charity.
- RT @PeaceCorps: Check out a project in #Senegal by two PCVs from #California, this year's Top State. They're installing 52 water pumps! ... 6 years ago
- State Department and Peace Corps press releases about our project this week. Check it out! iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/art… 6 years ago
- Alas all good things must come to an end... time to give up internet and get my hands back in the dirt. 6 years ago
- Enjoying some fast internet in Dakar after spending Thanksgiving here. More posts soon to come. 6 years ago
- Senegal is in three days of religious parties for Tabaski, celebrating the faith of Abraham when told to sacrifice his son. 6 years ago